Beginning on Tuesday [February 1st] 2022] join me for a new online feature: Tiger Talk – informal conversations with some of the great minds in Martial Arts! We’ll be discussing the Lunar New Year of the Tiger, the Tiger’s place within Martial Arts and the kung fu community. Just a short list of the guests who’ll be appearing.
- Gene Ching: Publisher of Kung Fu Tai Chi Magazine, Author of Shaolin Trip and 2nd generation layman disciple of the original Shaolin Temple of China.
- Anthony Kelly: Kung Fu instructor, coach and holder of over 50 Guiness Book of World Records, including Most arrows caught while Blindfolded and most punches thrown in one second (Spoiler more than Muhammad Ali and/or Bruce Lee).
- Master Robin Leong: World renown kung fu master, actor and author of the children’s picture books The Kung Fu Force and the Tower of Doom (2020) and The Kung Fu Force and the Perilous Boba Whirlpool (2021). Master David Wei:
- David Wei (魏 资 容, Wei Zi Rong, “Wayfarer of Vast Capacity”), is a 16th generation lineage holder of Wudang Zhang San Feng Pai and founder of the Wudang West Cultural Heritage Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit wellness ministry, based in Oakland, California, committed to the practice and preservation of classical Chinese healing arts.
- Sifu Brian Kuttel: Program Director of the Doc-Fai Wong Martial Arts Center and a full-time instructor of Choy Li Fut.